Thursday, March 22, 2012

When a Plan Comes Together

I am going to date myself here but when the "A" Team was on T.V., the leader of the team use to always say, "I love it when a plan comes together." I do too.
 
I love it when God blesses our plans and is seems that everything goes right. It helps off set the times when things go wrong, terribly wrong. :-) I love Jeremiah's words where he said, "I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to give you a future and a hope..." Those are comforting words.
 
In a world that seem hopeless and at times when my best laid plans seem to fail, I can fall back on those words. "I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord..."
 
Pastor Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Fear Crowds Your Mind

    There is a monster lurking in the dark recesses of your mind. He stays pretty quiet until you begin to venture into...