Thursday, April 21, 2011

He Is Risen!

Easter always rises within me feelings of extreme gratitude.  When I think of all the Savior gave up to bring a lost sinner like me home, I cannot help but be overwhelmed.  Who was I or who were you that He would go to such lengths to reclaim us.  When we look at our lives, there is nothing that we have ever done or will ever do that should merit such love, but as the scripture says, "While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

I just want to thank Jesus for giving me the chance to serve Him.  Being redeemed is the greatest privilege anyone could ask for.

Have a Blessed Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Fear Crowds Your Mind

    There is a monster lurking in the dark recesses of your mind. He stays pretty quiet until you begin to venture into...